- PMI offers a variety of quality, scientifically substantiated smoke-free products that are much better choices than continued smoking. Our vision is that smoke-free products will one day replace cigarettes.
- Cigarette smoking causes serious diseases and is addictive. Without question, the best decision any smoker can make is to quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
- lil SOLID 2.0 is for adults who would otherwise continue to smoke or use other nicotine products.
- We do not offer lil SOLID to people who have never used tobacco or nicotine products or who have quit using tobacco and nicotine products.
- lil SOLID 2.0 is not an alternative to quitting and is not designed as a cessation aid.
- lil SOLID 2.0 device and Fiit tobacco stick are not risk free and contain nicotine, which is addictive. Switching to a smoke-free product is, however, a much better choice than continuing to smoke.
- For adult consumers to experience the benefits of smoke-free products, they must switch completely and abandon smoking permanently.
- Minors should not use tobacco or nicotine in any form.
- We support our adult smoke-free product users in their journey to full conversion through education and guidance.
Safety warnings and instructions
Tobacco and Nicotine
- Fiit tobacco sticks contain nicotine, which is addictive.
- lil SOLID device and Fiit tobacco sticks are not risk-free. The best way to reduce tobacco-related health risks is to quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
- Some users of nicotine-containing products have reported experiencing the following: abdominal pain, chest pain, choking sensation, cough, difficulty breathing, dizziness, dry mouth, dry throat, gingivitis, headache, malaise, nasal stuffiness, nausea, mouth irritation, palpitations, throat irritation, and vomiting.
- Nicotine-containing products should not be used by people who have or are at risk of heart disease, are diabetic, are epileptic, or are experiencing seizures.
- Nicotine-containing products should not be used during pregnancy or while breast-feeding. If you are pregnant, breast-feeding, or think you may be pregnant, you should quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
- Stopping smoking or switching to lil SOLID 2.0 and Fiit or other nicotine-containing products may require the adjustment of the dosing of certain medicines (e.g. theophylline, clozapine, ropinirole).
- If you have questions about whether you should use lil SOLID 2.0 and Fiit given an existing health condition, consult a health care professional.
Exclusive Use of Fiit tobacco sticks
- Only purchase lil SOLID 2.0 and Fiit from your local or online IQOS stores or other authorized retailers.
- Never use lil SOLID 2.0 device with a cigarette or similar products that are not approved for usage with lil SOLID 2.0 device. Doing so may result in injury.
- Do not modify Fiit tobacco sticks in any way or add any substance to Fiit sticks. Doing so may result in injury.
Please read more on important information in FAQ.