How to use your IQOS 3 DUO
1. Tap the IQOS 3 DUO pocket charger button to check the battery level. If it’s low, plug the device into a power outlet using an original IQOS AC adaptor and cable.
2. To turn the IQOS 3 DUO pocket charger on or off, press the button at the top for 4 seconds. Check the status lights on your IQOS holder to see the battery level. 2 lights mean it’s fully charged and you can use it twice. 1 light means 1 use. No lights mean it’s time to recharge the holder.
3. To use your IQOS 3 DUO holder, gently insert a stick. Don’t twist the stick. If you do, you risk breaking the blade. After you’ve inserted the stick, press and hold the holder button. You’ll feel a vibration and the lights will pulse slowly. That means the holder is getting ready. When you feel two vibrations and both status lights are steadily on, that means you’re good to go.
4. If you feel two vibrations again, that means your IQOS time is nearly up. Slide open the IQOS 3 DUO holder, remove the stick, and slide the holder shut. Tap the holder button to see the device’s status. Remember: one light means there’s one use remaining. You can use IQOS or place the holder back in the charger.
5. With the IQOS 3 DUO holder in the charger, watch the lights on top of the charger. When it’s flashing, that means the holder is charging. When both lights are on, that means you can take the holder out.