QUESTIONS & ANSWERS about lil SOLID 2.0 device
How does lil SOLID work? What is the reason for the price difference? Find the answers to these and other questions in the article
Many of our users that are familiar with IQOS as well, have addressed us a number of questions, which we will be happy to answer with this article.
1. What is the reason behind the price difference between lil SOLID 2.0 and IQOS 3 DUO?PMI’s objective is that all adults who would otherwise continue to smoke switch as soon as possible to better alternatives to cigarettes. Therefore, we wanted to introduce a new, more affordable all-in-one tobacco heating device in Armenia.
lil SOLID and IQOS are both smoke-free products, however, unlike IQOS, lil SOLID
- has limited selection of device colors and tobacco flavors
- has no customization options or accessories
- does not have international warranty and accidental damage replacement program
2․ How does lil SOLID device work?Just like IQOS, lil SOLID is a heat-not-burn device. Both IQOS and lil SOLID heat the tobacco up to a specific temperature. lil SOLID does not burn tobacco. Instead, its dual core heater pin heats the tobacco from the core for a tobacco experience, without ash or smoke and less smell compared to cigarettes.
3. Does the cleanliness of the device affect the smell and taste?By keeping your device clean, you will get a great taste, satisfaction, and the device will serve much longer. We recommend cleaning the device on a regular basis to avoid lingering smell. If you continue to use the device without removing the debris or remnants, the device can heat up the remnants, which can produce the lingering smell.
To once again remember how to clean the device, watch the video
4. What do Fiit tobacco sticks contain?
Fiit contains real tobacco. The tobacco mixture is made of different types of tobacco, which is ground into powder, mixed with water, glycerin, guar gum, cellulose fibers. This mixture is dried to form a tobacco sheet used with lil heating technology.
Non-tobacco part consists of the following sections:
- Air flow chamber, designed to hold the tobacco plug in place and transfer the aerosol to the cooling plug. It’s made of cellulose acetate which is a synthetic fiber-based on cotton or tree pulp cellulose.
- Cooling plug, designed to cool down the aerosol. It’s made of corn-based material also used in the medical, food and beverage industry.
- Filter, made of cellulose acetate, is designed as a mouth piece as in regular cigarettes.
- Protective wrap. Our new protective paper wrap holds the tobacco stick together and contributes to a clean look of the stick after use.
More about Fiit sticks here
5. Is lil SOLID less harmful than smoking?
lil SOLID emits 95% less harmful chemicals compared to cigarettes. 1
Important information:It does not necessarily equal a 95% reduction in risk. Lil SOLID is not risk-free.
Cigarettes and Fiit sticks contain real tobacco and provide nicotine, which is addictive. While the best course of action is to quit smoking all together, if an adult smoker doesn’t quit and is looking for an alternative for cigarettes, it is worth to consider lil SOLID as a better alternative to smoking.
1 Average reductions in levels of a broad range of harmful chemicals (excluding nicotine) compared to the smoke of a reference cigarette (3R4F). Find Important Information on IQOS.com