How to use lil SOLID 2.0
1. If you have a new lil SOLID 2.0 and will be using the device for the first time, activate it from sleep mode by putting it on charge. Before the first use, you will need a full charge (~2 hours) from an electrical outlet.
2. Slide the cover (at the top of the device) open and insert a Fiit tobacco stick with the tobacco part facing down.
3. Press the Button for 2 seconds until vibration occurs. State LED blinks in ice blue, and the device vibrates simultaneously. Preheating takes up to 25 seconds depending on the use environment. When the preheating is finished, the State LED light turns solid, and device vibrates simultaneously to indicate that the device is ready for use.
4. The experience lasts for 14 puffs or 5 minutes, whichever comes first. 30 seconds prior the end of the session or when the last 3 puffs are left, the device will vibrate once and the State LED will blink in ice blue until the end of the session. When the experience ends, the State LED and the device turn OFF automatically. You do not need to press the Button to stop the device.
5. To extract tobacco stick twist the tobacco stick more than 3 times in the same direction. Pull the stick out of the device. Close the Cover by sliding it over the stick insertion part.
You may use the device up to 3 consecutive times. After 3 consecutive sessions, the device will cool down automatically. The device cannot be used more than 3 consecutive sessions within 18 minutes, as it will need to cool down. It will take 3 minutes 30 seconds to cool down before you can use another stick.