Good Conversion Practices for PMI’s Smoke-free Products
Welcome to the official IQOS Customer Care page. This page is intended for adult smokers who would otherwise continue to smoke and adult users of nicotine containing products.
Do You have problems with your IQOS or questions we can help you with? We are here to help and provide customer care from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 21:00.
Before we tell what you shouldn’t do on our page, here are some things you should know about IQOS:
PMI offers a variety of quality, scientifically substantiated smoke-free products that are much better choices than continued smoking. Our vision is that our smoke-free products will one day replace cigarettes.
1. Cigarette smoking causes serious diseases and is addictive. Without question, the best decision any smoker can make is to quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
2. Minors should not use tobacco or nicotine in any form.
3. PMI’s smoke-free products are for adults who would otherwise continue to smoke or use other nicotine products.
4. We do not offer PMI’s smoke-free products to people who have never used tobacco or nicotine products or who have quit using tobacco and nicotine products. Our smoke-free products are not alternatives to quitting and are not designed as cessation aids.
5. PMI’s smoke-free products are not risk free and contain nicotine, which is addictive. Switching to a smoke-free product is, however, a better choice than continuing to smoke.
6. We support our adult smoke-free product users in their journey to full conversion through education and guidance.
7. For consumers to experience the benefits of smoke-free products, they must switch completely and abandon smoking permanently.
8. We inform consumers of all relevant safety information about our smoke-free products.
We’ll regularly review the page, responding to and passing on as many useful recommendations as we can. We are glad you are here and expect feedback and passionate conversations but let’s keep it clean and positive.
You are responsible for the content you post on this page and we reserve the right to remove any postings that contain:
• Offensive or violent language
• Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion,gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs
• Links or comments containing sexually explicit content material
• Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights
• Spam, link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices
• Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual
• Commercial solicitations or the promotion of a competitor
We reserve the right to block user posting content as described above and other content which we consider inappropriate.
For more information please visit our rules of engagement on www.iqos.am/en/terms
License to Use User Generated Content (“UGC”). For any UGC that You submit, post, send us in Direct Private Message (DM), you represent and warrant that it is your original work, doesn’t infringe third party intellectual property or other rights and You grant from the moment we receive it, Philip Morris International Management SA (“PMI”) and its affiliates, a royalty free, perpetual license (“Your License”) to use the UGC for all lawful (including commercial) purposes, such as marketing, promotion and/or advertising of the PMI non-combustible brands, products and related services. Your License grants also PMI the right to reproduce, modify, display and prepare derivative works, publicly perform, display, distribute, broadcast, and otherwise use the UGC, in whole or in part in any way PMI (or any of its affiliates) desires, in any media for publication and in any geographies.
For this reason, do not post any UGC that You do not wish to license to PMI. In addition, you grant PMI and its affiliates the right to include and use the name, nickname, likeness, pseudonym, rights of publicity, autograph, photographs and biographical information of You and any other people included in the UGC in accordance with our third party privacy notice located here. The full terms and conditions of Your License can be found here: www.iqos.com.
You may opt-out from Your License by contacting us in direct messenger or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org(mention Your name or nickname and the name of Facebook Customer Care page).
Remember, posts from you or other people do not necessarily represent the views of Philip Morris International. We do not have responsibility for any content or links shared by you or other people. If you want to share this page or its content with your own community, please, make sure the people who see your posts are legal age smokers or adult users of nicotine products. We also encourage you to review Facebook's statement of rights and responsibilities located here: www.facebook.com/terms
Alternatively, you can also find help through IQOS Customer Care channels on www.iqos.com
Welcome to the official IQOS Customer Care page. This page is intended to support adult smokers, who would otherwise continue to smoke, and adult users of nicotine containing products in their conversion journey to IQOS. Are you seeking support? Write to us.
By engaging with this account (e.g. like, follow, comment, direct message) you confirm you are a smoker or a user of nicotine containing products of legal age to use tobacco or nicotine products (minimum 18 years old), residing in the Armenia.
Our goal is to convert every adult smoker, who would otherwise keep smoking, to smoke-free products. We are committed to supporting adult smokers, who would otherwise continue to smoke, in their conversion journey through education and guidance.
Using IQOS is not risk free; for adult use only.
Messenger greeting message
IQOS is for adult smokers who would otherwise continue to smoke and users of nicotine containing products. By engaging with us you confirm you are of legal age to use tobacco or nicotine products in the Armenia.